This website uses cookies. To read more about them, click 'cookies stored'. To accept our cookies, click the check box then press 'Continue'.

Borders Family History Society

Society Logo

Home Join
Us
Conference Publications Research Maps &
Parishes
Forums Other
Websites
Contacts What's
On
Blog Help

Borders FHS Forum
Borders FHS Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Borders Family History
 People and Ancestry
 Frank Taylor

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: What is the sum of 4 + 3 ?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List Insert Smilie

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
eporteous Posted - 22 August 2012 : 23:49:50
I am looking for my G Grandfather Frank Taylor died 1951 at Kelso Inch Hospital . He lived at Mount Pleasant Farm , Duns , with who I believe is his second wife Margaret. His first wife was Margaret Purves ,b 1869 ,Berwick on Tweed , died 1908 , Berwick. Looking for his burial place . His children were William , Frank , Hilda ,Margaret , Jane , Victor ,and Annie all b Berwick . Any information would be much appreciated .

EP
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
eporteous Posted - 10 January 2014 : 11:53:00
Hi Audrey ,
Have sent you an email ,hope I have done it right !
Evelyn
audreythompson Posted - 09 January 2014 : 02:04:45
hi Evelyn sorry im so late at getting back to you i am still looking at my family tree but have been tracing all scottish lines (its easier) i see you have got quite far on the english side email me when you get this and we can compare notes

quote:
Originally posted by eporteous

Hi Audrey ,apologies for not getting back to you . I have a lot of information that might be of interest to you and would be very pleased to share it with you. Where do you live ,are you in the borders ?
Regards
Evelyn P

eporteous Posted - 20 April 2013 : 14:55:27
Hi ,
Many thanks for replying . I live in Dunbar ,East Lothian . Would love to hear from you .
Regards
E Porteous
eporteous Posted - 03 April 2013 : 00:15:03
Anyone connected to Frank Taylor and C McGhee ,who I believe lived in Glasgow,who would like any information on the Taylor and Purves families. ,Berwick on Tweed , could contact me .I have extensive research results.
E Porteous
eporteous Posted - 16 January 2013 : 07:04:37
Hi Audrey ,
Do get in touch .I have found a photo which I think may be your g grandfather .You may be able to confirm it .
Regards
Evelyn
eporteous Posted - 07 January 2013 : 08:37:47
Hi Audrey ,apologies for not getting back to you . I have a lot of information that might be of interest to you and would be very pleased to share it with you. Where do you live ,are you in the borders ?
Regards
Evelyn P
audreythompson Posted - 09 December 2012 : 20:55:59
HI I BELIEVE FRANK TAYLOR WAS MY GREAT GREAT GRANDFATHER AND I AM INTERESTED IN ANY INFORMATION ON HIM OR THE PURVES FAMILY. HIS SON FRANK WAS MY GREAT GRANDFATHER AND I WOULD LOVE TO SHARE INFORMATION

Borders FHS Forum © 2000-06 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000