This website uses cookies. To read more about them, click 'cookies stored'. To accept our cookies, click the check box then press 'Continue'.

Borders Family History Society

Society Logo

Home Join
Us
Publications Research Maps &
Parishes
Forums Other
Websites
Contacts What's
On
Blog Help

Borders FHS Forum
Borders FHS Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Borders Family History
 People and Ancestry
 MURRAY RESEARCH
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

boyd

USA
4 Posts

Posted - 15 March 2008 :  00:28:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Does anyone have a means to contact an Ailsa Farrow of Burnside, South Australia? I sent a letter to her c/o P.O. Box 42, Burnside, South Australia, 5066, but it was returned as "unknown". Does she have an e-mail address.
I am informed that she is researching the Murray line and the Hutton line in Newcastleton, Roxburghshire.
Any assistance would be appreciated.
Thank you

chaye

Australia
8 Posts

Posted - 06 July 2008 :  03:57:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by boyd

Does anyone have a means to contact an Ailsa Farrow of Burnside, South Australia? I sent a letter to her c/o P.O. Box 42, Burnside, South Australia, 5066, but it was returned as "unknown". Does she have an e-mail address.
I am informed that she is researching the Murray line and the Hutton line in Newcastleton, Roxburghshire.
Thank you

The only Farrow in the South Australian phone book is CL Farrow 255 Pt Road Hindmarsh SA 5007 mobile 0418 847 036.

This may not be the one you want but as there is only one Farrow this person may know the person you are looking for.

Good luck

Chaye
South Australia
Go to Top of Page

alan

Scotland
37 Posts

Posted - 01 August 2008 :  18:18:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Alexandrina Murray PO box 651 Cherrybrook Sydney NSW2126 is my main Murray researcher mostly around the Selkirk area but she may know Ailsa Farrow.Worth a try she is hungry for Murray research?
alan
Go to Top of Page

john lowther

England
2 Posts

Posted - 25 October 2009 :  10:55:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have a document sent to me by a Telford who was married to a Murray in Canada, it has many Murrays on it if you would like a copy, email me.

John
Go to Top of Page

Crawford

Australia
1 Posts

Posted - 06 July 2010 :  12:58:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by boyd

Thank you

Please advise if you have been in contact with Ailsa - I am in contact with her about once a fortnight.

Cheers
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Borders FHS Forum © 2000-06 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000